The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

BJcCy8dCIAAT9lF.jpg.pagespeed.ce.HehEOTIoNd.jpg

"The pursuit of money shows how much heart you really have. F*** off Götze"

You can tell it's going to be a good final already. Bayern lost their cool a bit today.

careful, I got banned for doing that

found this interesting in my morning paper

Gross transfer spend since 1992:

1. Chelsea (£842m) - 3 titles

2. Manchester City (£704m) - 1 title

3. Liverpool (£602m) - 0 titles

4. Manchester United (£532m) - 13 titles

Throw in what 1,2 and 3 have spent on managers too..............

• Upvote 1

as a united supporter, who do you want?

or how do you feel about all this Moyes talk?

My first choice is Solskjaer then Klopp

Its a done deal for Moyes apparently and as good a manager as he is for Everton, I am not convinced. His European experience is limited at best, he has never won anything and his teams have had a habit of choking.

I dont want Mourinho and dont know many if any United fans who do. His circus is perfect for Chelsea, they are made for each other

Wigan Athletic 1 Massive Club 0

Wigan played them off the park.....if Mcmanaman could finish it would have been a cricket score.

Considering the speculation that Mancini's job was on the line, his players obviously want change

What a day that was yesterday, stood on the Stretford End with a bunch of hardy blokes and there was not a dry eye in the house. The 3 bits that got to me (and most of my mates) were when SAF came out for his guard of honour before the game, when Scholes went off and when the boss started his speech.

Massive credit to Swansea and their fans too, they took part in the flag waving, stayed silent for the speech etc and stayed for the presentation. Classy club that.

As for Rooney, who did not get a good reception when he came out yesterday, he can go **** himself, 3 years ago he asked for a move because the new players were not good enough, in his opinion..........now he wants a move because those same players are keeping him out of the team. I hope he enjoyed watching everything that it means to be a Manchester United player yesterday. You will not be missed Wazza.

• Upvote 1

What a day that was yesterday, stood on the Stretford End with a bunch of hardy blokes and there was not a dry eye in the house. The 3 bits that got to me (and most of my mates) were when SAF came out for his guard of honour before the game, when Scholes went off and when the boss started his speech.

Massive credit to Swansea and their fans too, they took part in the flag waving, stayed silent for the speech etc and stayed for the presentation. Classy club that.

As for Rooney, who did not get a good reception when he came out yesterday, he can go **** himself, 3 years ago he asked for a move because the new players were not good enough, in his opinion..........now he wants a move because those same players are keeping him out of the team. I hope he enjoyed watching everything that it means to be a Manchester United player yesterday. You will not be missed Wazza.

When others embraced Sir Alex he just shook his hand and walked away. Clearly his ego is exceeding his ability.

• Upvote 1

When others embraced Sir Alex he just shook his hand and walked away. Clearly his ego is exceeding his ability.

yeah, sad that, he is terribly advised by "his people" He got massive a massive booing at the trophy parade tonight. Hes gone, there is no way he can stay now.

What a fantastic weekend, seeing Wigan beat City, City being told they will have to pay more for there council house and the best possible send off for SAF. My first game sat in the statford End. Will never be forgotten.

What a fantastic weekend, seeing Wigan beat City, City being told they will have to pay more for there council house and the best possible send off for SAF. My first game sat in the statford End. Will never be forgotten.

where's that?