The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fantasy Football 2011 Thread

y0shi

looking to trade Cam Newton in our CDC Yahoo league. I sent out a bunch of offers last week, but there were no takers, so I leave it to you all to propose a trade this week. He is averaging over 27 points per game, I'll add. Looking for a RB or WR that will crack my starting lineup.

Also willing to trade Rodgers or Brady instead, but I'll ask for substantially more for one of them.

Anyone in bye-week hell this week? After the goose-eggs Torrey Smith/Anquan Boldin dropped (At least they were on my bench), I'm not feeling so bad. BUT seeing Ben Tate and Andre Johnson go down, and the league leader finally get Arian Foster going pisses me off.

looking to trade Cam Newton in our CDC Yahoo league. I sent out a bunch of offers last week, but there were no takers, so I leave it to you all to propose a trade this week. He is averaging over 27 points per game, I'll add. Looking for a RB or WR that will crack my starting lineup.

Also willing to trade Rodgers or Brady instead, but I'll ask for substantially more for one of them.

Archived