The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

League of Legends

StealthCanuck.

Anyone watching the LCS? They're really trying to sell the esport scene like a real sport with the commentators and everything. They even have a separate camera angle shown on screen for split-pushing like how hockey has one for penalties and empty-nets.

Anyone watching the LCS? They're really trying to sell the esport scene like a real sport with the commentators and everything. They even have a separate camera angle shown on screen for split-pushing like how hockey has one for penalties and empty-nets.

I tune in here and there. It's insanely succesful so far. They get probably over 200k concurrent daily viewers. And they're able to pay the players an actual salary. Last year they had a world championships and that garnered over 1mil viewers, daily.

It's becoming more and more profitable, not just for Riot, but for the players as well. I believe the highest paid player is Curse's jungler, Sainvicious. He makes somewhere around the 200k a year mark. While TSM's mid laner, Reginaid has a website worth over 1mil.

I tune in here and there. It's insanely succesful so far. They get probably over 200k concurrent daily viewers. And they're able to pay the players an actual salary. Last year they had a world championships and that garnered over 1mil viewers, daily.

It's becoming more and more profitable, not just for Riot, but for the players as well. I believe the highest paid player is Curse's jungler, Sainvicious. He makes somewhere around the 200k a year mark. While TSM's mid laner, Reginaid has a website worth over 1mil.

That is pretty insane.

Loving the skin sales this weekend :) Finally, Arcade Sona and Party Pool Ziggs on sale

Haha, yup. I got my Arcade Sona. Didn't think I would spend money either, but I gave in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Worlds are going to be awesome tonight! SKT vs the largely unknown Gamania Bears, it''ll be interesting to see if they do very well like TPA did last year coming largely unknown out of the same region (Taiwan). Then after that we have the two chinese teams that look very strong, OMG and Royal Club, which should be very cool. It'll be a rematch of the Chinese LPL regional championship finals (where Royal 3-0'd OMG btw).

Archived