The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

League of Legends

StealthCanuck.

I'm starting to give up on this game haha...

If solo queuing in normals is this bad, I really don't want to know how ranked is...

Only time I have fun is when I play with a known group of people...

Just got Wukong and he actually looks more fun than he really is. I was in a game the other day where 3/5 of my teammates fed like crazy but I still managed to carry for a win :towel:

Need to find an alternative to Talon, since it seems in all the streams I watch, he's one of the four that's usually banned. :sadno:

I'm starting to give up on this game haha...

If solo queuing in normals is this bad, I really don't want to know how ranked is...

Only time I have fun is when I play with a known group of people...

Nah, solo queue ranked is much better than solo queue normal. You do get the occasional feeder/disconnecter, but USUALLY people know what they're doing (unless you're in really low elo lol). A lot of people just test out things in normal (like me) so I may not be playing to my full potential. But I know what you mean, there are more trolls :P

When you start playing solo queue ranked, you'll notice some players that are REALLY bad lol. Like they are so bad that it might be possible that they have only played bots to get to level 30 :P It frustrates me when I own my lane but my other lanes are feeding like crazy. Oh and word of advice, never let a trynd solo top, he is most likely a baddie. I'm not QQing, just stating what I have seen. It may seem like i'm hating on solo queue ranked, but it isn't always bad though. I find it more fun than normal, because it's more challenging and there's more incentive to win. People actually communicate and work together to win (usually). Definately play some ranked before you give up on this game because normal is normal for a reason and you certainly get better at this game playing more ranked than strictly playing normal. Trust me.

I would advise to duo queue with someone you know to start out, just so you get the hang of it. When I duo queue, I make sure me and my buddy are in seperate lanes, just to prevent the feeding :P. Most of my solo queue games I duo queue with a friend, I only play by myself if no one else is on.

I was stuck in elo hell when I first started playing ranked. Almost every game I did good, but I kept losing because of baddies. But now that I got my elo higher, you start playing with people around your level and it's actually challenging and really fun. Also you'll notice that there are less trolls as you go higher. I feel like I'm still not at the elo where I should be though, still trying to hit silver, getting closer :)

Just got Wukong and he actually looks more fun than he really is. I was in a game the other day where 3/5 of my teammates fed like crazy but I still managed to carry for a win :towel:

Need to find an alternative to Talon, since it seems in all the streams I watch, he's one of the four that's usually banned. :sadno:

In most of my games, it's usually Akali, Morgana, Amumu, Graves and Singed that are banned. Akali is usually an insta ban. She really needs to be fixed, such a broken champ right now. The champ that I hate the most right now is Sion, glad he's getting a nerf next patch.

Nah, solo queue ranked is much better than solo queue normal. You do get the occasional feeder/disconnecter, but USUALLY people know what they're doing (unless you're in really low elo lol). A lot of people just test out things in normal (like me) so I may not be playing to my full potential. But I know what you mean, there are more trolls :P

When you start playing solo queue ranked, you'll notice some players that are REALLY bad lol. Like they are so bad that it might be possible that they have only played bots to get to level 30 :P It frustrates me when I own my lane but my other lanes are feeding like crazy. Oh and word of advice, never let a trynd solo top, he is most likely a baddie. I'm not QQing, just stating what I have seen. It may seem like i'm hating on solo queue ranked, but it isn't always bad though. I find it more fun than normal, because it's more challenging and there's more incentive to win. People actually communicate and work together to win (usually). Definately play some ranked before you give up on this game because normal is normal for a reason and you certainly get better at this game playing more ranked than strictly playing normal. Trust me.

I would advise to duo queue with someone you know to start out, just so you get the hang of it. When I duo queue, I make sure me and my buddy are in seperate lanes, just to prevent the feeding :P. Most of my solo queue games I duo queue with a friend, I only play by myself if no one else is on.

I was stuck in elo hell when I first started playing ranked. Almost every game I did good, but I kept losing because of baddies. But now that I got my elo higher, you start playing with people around your level and it's actually challenging and really fun. Also you'll notice that there are less trolls as you go higher. I feel like I'm still not at the elo where I should be though, still trying to hit silver, getting closer :)

There's absolutely no way I can play ranked right now...

My skill level has gone down soo much in the past few weeks... I think it's because I really don't care to try anymore at this game... hehe... :(

Edit: if you look at my match history... It's atrocious atm... qq

• 1 month later...

I ****ing love support (mainly cause I've been dominating my games with them). :emot-parrot:

My AP mid/carry is **** though. :frantic:

nah. Just incredibly fun to play. I have yet to do poorly with her. :P

On another note... We should put a Canucks.com ranked team. You know... Like how we had in mind a couple of months ago... :P

I wasn't 30 so I couldn't really organize it at the time. :emot-parrot: We can start it up if people are still interested though.

Archived