The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Could the following teams fix their cap issues?

There are currently 6 teams over the cap.

TML

WSH

TBL

PIT

LAK

ANA

TML/WSH/TBL/PIT/LAK are over the cap by 0.5-0.7K million. Anaheim is over the cap by $6 M

The Salary Cap is 65.6 M.

Could the following teams fix their cap issues?

There are currently 6 teams over the cap.

TML

WSH

TBL

PIT

LAK

ANA

TML/WSH/TBL/PIT/LAK are over the cap by 0.5-0.7K million. Anaheim is over the cap by $6 M

The Salary Cap is 65.6 M.

Wow! Many thanks, Spiderman. :)

Anaheim is over cap because he hasn't submitted lines and the file keeps bringing up players for their auto lines. LAK is under, I just have not placed players on IR on the file yet.

Bug in the age issue, I'll try to find a fix asap.

Sims at 730, 8, 830

Will you posting injuries at he end of the sims each night like Krazz did?

I can't do the 2011-2012 ones on this computer. This computer is too slow and it takes forever to load the page lol. The awards section of the site can't be done either until those statistics.

After 1 sim today, can you pause for a minute and let me check something? I want to know if what I did fixed the problem or if it was just a temporary fix.

I have found out how to get rid of duplicate (two of the same player on the farm or pro team, finances page should show you.) players, if you have any, please post them below so I can delete them.

---------------------------------------

Re: Exhaustion

There are a lot of exhausted players, and I will not be changing the fatigue formula. If you just lowered top players minutes and used your depth, you would not have this problem.

Archived