The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I found out how to fix out the depth chart issue, and I did but two things.

1) Some teams still need to assign players to the right position.

ex: Brendan Morrison is listed as a RW and GMs need to update all their players. Go to edit player and change their primary position to their main position.

2) Going to take a lot of work from me. :( Going to figure out an idea on how to make this workout.

ex: Brendan Morrison is listed as a RW and GMs need to update all their players. Go to edit player and change their primary position to their main position.

2) Going to take a lot of work from me. :( Going to figure out an idea on how to make this workout.

Phoenix has made a promise to all newly acquired players that they will be in Phoenix for the remainder of the season. Also, the Yotes are almost done trading; we hope that all of our fans aren't taken aback by these deals today. Once GM A1 CANUCK makes his last few deals, he will not make any deals till trade deadline and that is only if necessary. He would also like to say that making trades as a top teams isn't a bad thing, there is always room for improvement. Our goal is to win the Stanley Cup this season.

* Crappy but I felt this post was needed to clarify my viewpoint on trading (in this league)

Guest AriGold

Scored with 4 seconds to go in the game to win! Forgot to set my lines and played with 5 defenseman! phew

Archived