The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Is it just me or are spreadsheets all messed up. Boston has Alfie at 3.1 which is wrong and other teams don't have guys counting against their cap. I.E, Sbisa and Stapleton aren't even going against the Ducks cap. And Montreal is over the cap by 7.3 million and I think you can only be over by 10% in the off-season(i think)

VC, can you please look into these matters.

To other G.M's, the crew looks after this game really well, I don't think it's to much for us to keep our spreadsheets up to date.

Is it just me or are spreadsheets all messed up. Boston has Alfie at 3.1 which is wrong and other teams don't have guys counting against their cap. I.E, Sbisa and Stapleton aren't even going against the Ducks cap. And Montreal is over the cap by 7.3 million and I think you can only be over by 10% in the off-season(i think)

VC, can you please look into these matters.

To other G.M's, the crew looks after this game really well, I don't think it's to much for us to keep our spreadsheets up to date.

To Nashville Predators: Dany Heatley (88), Willie Mitchell (82), Maxime Talbot (81), Robert Nilsson (80), LAK 2012 4th round pick

To Boston Bruins: Ryan Jones (82), Blake Geoffrion (Rights)(81), Matthew Halischuk (81), Roman Josi (80), NSH 2012 1st round pick, NSH 2012 3rd round pick

With that signing, I would love to say that San Jose is set. But in the cap-world, I need to oblige. Center Matthew Lombardi [83] is available for a center who is around 80-81 OVR and makes less than 1.5mil annually.

The Nashville Predators are making music in Music City, USA this offseason

The Predators have already traded for an all-star forward in Dany Heatley, and are involved in heavy trade rumors with a division rival. The Predators look to be going for a deep cup run.

I just wanted to comment; the infusion of new blood in the league with By Crom! and UMADBRO? has been a positive thing; both seem active and willing to listen/learn & help where they can;I'm thrilled to have the new GM's on board!

Second;

I'm not 100% sure where *VC* stands with regards to re-rates; but if there are any players on your teams that you would like me to take a second look at; please PM me a list of players and I'll see what I can do.

Archived