The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Panic And Venting Thread.

RAMBUTANS

Worried that this team is struggling with it's identity and won't find it in time for the playoffs.

They supposedly toughended up this year but don't play a tough style of hockey. Tonight was a perfect opportunity to send a message and noone dropped the gloves. They are supposedly an offensive juggernaut but can't score and get out-shot and out-chanced by virtually every team they play. They are built around a "D first" system, but their D is in a shambles.

Thanks Goodness their goalies are playing ot their abiities right now. LU's been struggling but he was stellar tonight.

All the pieces are there but there is no glue holding anything together and until tonight, absolutely no emotion or push back. 9 games to figure it out or hit the charity golf tour.

Let's keep it all here so we don't populate the other threads. Let's help the mods.

I am pushing the panic button because aside from the fluke goal, they did not generate any more goals. Biggest thing is Sedin is out.

Defense is in shambles.

Instead of fighting as retaliation, our boys went for facewash and slashing. Lack of toughness.

By the way, haters, please stay out, let us vent. Don't read if ou don't wanna see panic and ranting.

Cheers!

the thing that has really bothered me over this slump:

where the hell did our point shot go. we used to blast it from there to generate all sorts of garbage goals both on the PP and regular strength. over the past while we've seen little wristers being thrown at the net, which is easily blocked or saved.

Wow , a lot of illiterates in this forum. Just as the poster said, let us rant in peace.

You guys have hundreds of thread to express your satisfaction with what's going on and you're not nervous about the remaining games and the playoffs, so you do that IN YOUR THREADS, while I panic in here.

Comprende?

Wow , a lot of illiterates in this forum. Just as the poster said, let us rant in peace.

You guys have hundreds of thread to express your satisfaction with what's going on and you're not nervous about the remaining games and the playoffs, so you do that IN YOUR THREADS, while I panic in here.

Comprende?

Comprende?

If you're going to make stupid threads, don't expect intelligent replies.

Since you think you have the right to grace us with your extraordinary threads, we have every right to tell you how moronic this thread is.

Comprende?

Archived