The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Avs - March 28Th, 2012 @ 7:00 Pm

Pears

Canucks score two in the first, avs score on pp, Canucks and Schnieder shut the door and get an empty netter. 3-1 Canucks

Btw, this will be the 400 consecutive sell out at Rogers Arena...good enough for the longest active streak in the NHL and the third longest in professional sports in North America(behind the Boston Red Sox and Dallas Mavericks)

I actually think the Avs will take this one. They are the definition of a desperate team. They're right in the thick of the race for the final few playoff spots AND they have the most games played in the NHL with 78. Their competitors all have 1 or 2 games in hand on them so if they lose to the Canucks tonight, they'll be in a very difficult position. I don't think they'll allow it to happen and they'll somehow prevail 4-2.

I'm predicting that one of the brights spots in the game for the Canucks will be Hank will factor into both goals, scoring one and assisting on one.

Avs are gonna be desperate, all of their games are must win at this point. I think that's gonna lead to some sloppier play on their part, so if the Canucks stay on their toes they'll have plenty of chances to bury them.

If Schneids can close the door, the Av's post season is over tonight.

Archived