The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Temporary Pgt - Nucks: 3 ! Flames: 2

AMEX needs to be put back together, Kes and Booth need to wake up before the playoffs.

MayRay on the wing with Same and Hansen would be a good 3rd line, just hem them in their own side and forecheck hard with some offence.

MAG and Tanev were good tonight, and I love Hammer. Haven't seen someone play this consistently in a long time.

Kassassin with a great game, can't wait to have him and Lapps on the 4th in the playoffs.

DEPTH :towel:

The best thing you can do is report him, ignore him, and continue on with your own discussion. Any responses to him are just giving him what he wants. That sounds really obvious, but it's very easy to ignore people on the internet, where the worst thing they can do to you is try to annoy you with text. Also there's an ignore list? did not know that.

AMEX needs to be put back together, Kes and Booth need to wake up before the playoffs.

MayRay on the wing with Same and Hansen would be a good 3rd line, just hem them in their own side and forecheck hard with some offence.

MAG and Tanev were good tonight, and I love Hammer. Haven't seen someone play this consistently in a long time.

Kassassin with a great game, can't wait to have him and Lapps on the 4th in the playoffs.

DEPTH :towel:

And the 2nd line was unproductive today - barely - barely noticed them today, but I'm not do keen on pulling the trigger and getting Higgy up there again; he makes our 3rd line great right now, and we can't judge based on 1 game, especially since MayRay has his game back

It's unreal that this team has a good shot at 1st overall in the league, nevermind 1st overall in the conference, given how half-ass they've been playing in general for the last few months. But, the goaltending of both Luongo and Schneider has kept the Canucks in games they shouldn't be in and has allowed them to win a fair share of those games and now the rest of the team is starting to step up. If Daniel and Bieksa are indeed back and 100% healthy for the playoffs, my pessimism about this team going into the playoffs might prove unwarranted.

Fun last couple games, for sure. Looking forward to Tuesday's meeting with the Ducks!

Archived