The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Av's A Beast

LivingLikeLarry

I don't really care for AV as the head coach I just think his team makes him look better than what he really is. Every playoffs under AV he has been out coached. The 3 series to Chicago Quenville made him look silly, It seems like AV is afraid to change his gameplan and puts way too much trust on the top players. The way he uses certain players is kinda ridiculous as well, just look at Aaron Rome the guy makes mistake after mistake but yet it seems like his numbers go up and gets put into PK situation where he should never play. Then you look at Ballard, yea he has played sloppy but he is thinking the game too much. Because he knows that if he makes one mistake he is either benched for the rest of the game or he won't even dress at all for the next game.

Anyone who thinks that AV got out coached is a moron. I bet they have no idea of what that term really means. So Luongo lets 12 goals in 2 games and its all thanks to Bostons coaching staff? Gimme a break. So if we had won one more game last year then AV is a great coach but cause we didn't we should fire him? Holy smokes give your heads a shake. I'd be willing to bet 10 million dollars that we still be cup-less no matter what coach we had. AV is the best coach in our history and I hope we keep him for a long time.

Anyone who thinks that AV got out coached is a moron. I bet they have no idea of what that term really means. So Luongo lets 12 goals in 2 games and its all thanks to Bostons coaching

staff? Gimme a break. So if we had won one more game last year then AV is a great coach

but cause we didn't we should fire him? Holy smokes give your heads a shake. I'd be willing

to bet 10 million dollars that we still be cup-less

no matter what coach we had. AV is the best

coach in our history and I hope we keep him for

a long time.

Guest The Brown Burrows

Facepalm.

Usually you fire a coach after repeatedly NOT making the playoffs. Not after repeatedly making the playoffs year after year, including a 7 game SCF series. Even if they get swept in the first round this year, that is no reason to fire the winningest coach in Canuck's history.

Archived