The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Playoff Series Is The Most Interesting And Which Is The Least?

Definitely the Penguins vs Flyers is the most interesting.

Although the scoring is very low in Capitals vs Bruins, there is some interesting stuff going on so its actually quite entertaining.

I would say the most boring is Devils vs Panthers because I don't give a damn about either team.

Most Intense:

Pens and Philly for sure, Yesterday New York and Sens was very intense as well, and they will probably get even more.

Neutral but good games:

Nashville Detroit may not be as intense like the other 2, but they are still good games, because they are really close games. Same with Boston Caps, low scoring games, but good hockey, and plus I want to see Boston lose. Chicago Pheonix close games, Smith is really good, and Torres brings some good intensity to the games which is actually very exciting to watch him. St Louis San Jose I predicted St Louis to take this series, even with Halak now injured Elliot will step up, but last game was a little more physical and San Jose being shut out yesterday will probably make them come out hitting in the next game.

Least Intense:

NJ Florida didn't really expect this series to be that intense, yes Florida had a great year, but NJ will take them out quietly. And that leaves us with one more Vancouver LA the games really haven't been that intense of course being down 2-0 sure doesn't help, but just way to many mistakes by the Canucks and not enough emotion. Kesler for sure showed emotion in game 2, but that was 1 player the whole team needs to do this to make it entertaining. A win in LA will bring this series up to Neutral, back to back wins in LA could possibly bring this series to intense depends on how physical it can get.

Gotta agree the Pens and Flyers is the most exciting. Chicago Phoenix is pretty close though with Chicago scoring in both games with under 15 seconds left to play to tie the games up.

New Jersey and Florida, probably because nobody cares about either team. No love or hate.

Guest The Brown Burrows

Most Intense:

Pens and Philly for sure, Yesterday New York and Sens was very intense as well, and they will probably get even more.

Neutral but good games:

Nashville Detroit may not be as intense like the other 2, but they are still good games, because they are really close games. Same with Boston Caps, low scoring games, but good hockey, and plus I want to see Boston lose. Chicago Pheonix close games, Smith is really good, and Torres brings some good intensity to the games which is actually very exciting to watch him. St Louis San Jose I predicted St Louis to take this series, even with Halak now injured Elliot will step up, but last game was a little more physical and San Jose being shut out yesterday will probably make them come out hitting in the next game.

Least Intense:

NJ Florida didn't really expect this series to be that intense, yes Florida had a great year, but NJ will take them out quietly. And that leaves us with one more Vancouver LA the games really haven't been that intense of course being down 2-0 sure doesn't help, but just way to many mistakes by the Canucks and not enough emotion. Kesler for sure showed emotion in game 2, but that was 1 player the whole team needs to do this to make it entertaining. A win in LA will bring this series up to Neutral, back to back wins in LA could possibly bring this series to intense depends on how physical it can get.

Archived