The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's Look At It This Way.....

kacholu

We played a near-perfect game: badly outshot them, Schneider played well, we looked good on our powerplays, or PK was solid, and what happens? Same. F**king. Result. If we had this kind of effort in games 1 & 2, who knows what could have happened. Point is, we waited too long to play how we're capable of and now it's too little too late.

Lol everyone of us is on here because we care about the canucks... whether ur a fighter,second guesser or a believer...its no different...we are all canucks!!!!

Edit: add trolling canucks haters to my previuos comment...dude ill get u ur own joe thornton blow up doll for ur birthday so u can get over ur sour grapes

I like what someone posted on here earlier.

"The team should stop thinking about winning the series. Winning the series is impossible, winning game 4 isn't."

I really like that a lot. If the team stopped thinking they were down 3-0, and started playing each game by game, I think we have a good shot at this. If they go out and try to win game 4, and they do, big deal. Go out and try to win game 5. If they win that, big deal again, win game 6. If they do that, who cares? It would be impossible to win after being down 3-0 right? Not if you win game 7 it isn't.

No he has given up just like you. We have a team with their backs against the wall and a lot of fans are still behind them and not throwing them under the bus. This is what separates the real fans from the tripe that permeates this board.

And what are you gonna say when the Canucks get bounced out in the first round? It's people like you who are enablers. You will make excuses for them, you will masage their egos and make them feel like they are God to you, you will enable them to go out and lay an egg knowing that people like you will believe in them no matter what.... People like me will hold them accountable, will get in their face and let them know that the crap they have been displaying out there is unacceptable and people like me will not turn a blind eye to reality. The reality is that this team has been a dispicable mess out on the ice, shown no character, have not shown the will to win and have shown up thinking that the Kings would lay down dead for them! They are a disgrace!!! I am a huge fan and am a Canuck just like you as we "All are Canucks", but i will not stand quietly and not speak out against the gutless performances i have seen in the first 3 games! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Archived