The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's Look At It This Way.....

kacholu

All the pressure is on the kings to win now. If Canucks win next game then we are back home for game 5. I'm confident they could win game if they get there. From there it's a toss up since kings haven't really delt with adversity before.

The problem is we dominated for two games and came empty handed. Maybe a bit unlucky but there has to be a way to solve quick. It's the same way Thomas beat us last year.

When they goalies come out so far to challenge the shooter that leaves no options. The Canucks need to go to the dirty areas as much as possible and get on quicks nerves.

I honestly think there is a good chance we can come back and win it all. It has been done before and it could be done now.

To me Thomas played a lot better than Quick is playing now. Thomas actually made big, momentum gathering saves. Quick is very good don't get me wrong, however most of the saves he is making are quite easy. It's not like he facing breakaways or 2 on 1's.

All the pressure is on the kings to win now. If Canucks win next game then we are back home for game 5. I'm confident they could win game if they get there. From there it's a toss up since kings haven't really delt with adversity before.

The problem is we dominated for two games and came empty handed. Maybe a bit unlucky but there has to be a way to solve quick. It's the same way Thomas beat us last year.

When they goalies come out so far to challenge the shooter that leaves no options. The Canucks need to go to the dirty areas as much as possible and get on quicks nerves.

I honestly think there is a good chance we can come back and win it all. It has been done before and it could be done now.

I like what someone posted on here earlier.

"The team should stop thinking about winning the series. Winning the series is impossible, winning game 4 isn't."

I really like that a lot. If the team stopped thinking they were down 3-0, and started playing each game by game, I think we have a good shot at this. If they go out and try to win game 4, and they do, big deal. Go out and try to win game 5. If they win that, big deal again, win game 6. If they do that, who cares? It would be impossible to win after being down 3-0 right? Not if you win game 7 it isn't.

We played a near-perfect game: badly outshot them, Schneider played well, we looked good on our powerplays, or PK was solid, and what happens? Same. F**king. Result. If we had this kind of effort in games 1 & 2, who knows what could have happened. Point is, we waited too long to play how we're capable of and now it's too little too late.

We played a near-perfect game: badly outshot them, Schneider played well, we looked good on our powerplays, or PK was solid, and what happens? Same. F**king. Result. If we had this kind of effort in games 1 & 2, who knows what could have happened. Point is, we waited too long to play how we're capable of and now it's too little too late.

Archived