The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If Luongo Was To Waive His No Trade Claus Witch Team Do You Think He Would Choose

canucks10271999

Tampa is a threat to win a Stanley Cup if they get an elite goaltender. Tampa is a few hours drive from the inlaws. No tax, less pressure. Sunshine and beaches. Louongo would at least consider it and Steve Yserman would too. Question is what would we

get back for Louongo? Hedman?? Connolly??? 1st round pick????

Just an FYI, many many fans and media in NY think the Islanders would make the biggest push for him. Lets not forget he is part of the exodus of every talented player under the completely horrible tenure of Mike Milbury. They have a ton of talent in the minors, draft picks and a truly underrated stud in Matt Moulson who I'd love to see in VanCity.

That being said, I don't see him leaving. I'd love to see him catch fire and put the haters to bed and frankly I am beginning to wonder why he'd even want to be here. The guy peels off tar and feathers seemingly every other day. If he gets back into form and the Nucks win the Cup, Schneider is gone (sadly) If they don't I cannot imagine trading either of them and all we'll be listening to are fans complaining about it.

Archived