The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van- Buf Or Van- Columbus

so guys i have come up with a trade that will help our depth and finally give us a good fourth line.

We need a big fourth line to go out and hit the crap out of people but we also need a fourth line that can get a surprise goal every once in awhile.

I believe that Kesler shouldn't be with the canucks anymore he needs to go so i was thinking of trading Kesler to either Buffalo who would love to have his size as they have some smaller players and need big gritty player

so i was thinking:

ToBuff: Kesler, Ballard, 3rd

To Van: Hodgson, Marcus Foligno and a 1st

yes i know peoplw will flame about me wanting us to get Hodgson back but i believe we need him he was great on the PP and really did out play Kesler and deserved Keslers Minutes. Foligno really proved a lot last year he was a big tough payer who could fight but also score some key goals.

We should also bring up Schroeder and Jensen to give us some young energy.

I also believe that our defense needs a new face so i say we trade Luongo to Columbus for the second over all pick and get Ryan Murray so we can get some more offense from our D.

Lines:

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Hodgson Higgy

Jensen Schroeder Hansen

Foligno Lappy Kassian

Edler Salo

Murray Hammer

Tanev Bieksa

Schnieder

Lack

... flame away :P or tell me some trades you would make would love to hear them!

It has been widely reported that Hodgson wanted out of Vancouver. Based on that alone it would make no sense to trade to get him back.

I also believe that our defense needs a new face so i say we trade Luongo to Columbus for the second over all pick and get Ryan Murphy so we can get some more offense from our D.

Bringing Hodgson back would be brutal. It makes sense from a hockey perspective, but not for the locker room. He would be a distraction and the media would be all over it.

Also, Luongo has a NTC and can pick which teams he would go to. He won't ever accept a trade to a terrible team in a terrible city like Columbus.

It has been widely reported that Hodgson wanted out of Vancouver. Based on that alone it would make no sense to trade to get him back.

Why would Luongo waive his NTC to go to Columbus of all places? If Luongo agrees to be traded, I am sure he will want to go to a contending team, or Florida where his wife's family is.

Archived