The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

One Year Ago...

Ryan Murray

The feeling was amazing... Everyone stood up and was like, "Oh, Oh!" and then it was pindrop silent for about a second, and then everyone screamed and blasted "YEAAAAH!" Being there was great, it was my second ever Canucks game in my life, and I hadn't been to one for 3 years. We picked the right one.

not gonna lie. When the Hawks forced a game 7 I actually thought Canucks were going to lose it. So glad I was wrong. That was easily the best game I have ever seen for a while. Great game, great series, it was intense as hell and I thank Burr for ending it in great fashion (also loved seeing the bow/arrow tribute to Bourdon as he left the ice...Made me tear up a bit)

I was on the very last row with a lot of loud guys around us... we watched the whole game standing up and cheering/shouting the whole time! Great memories... from the sheer joy of scoring first, to the sheer disapointment of the shorthanded goal (i had my camera on for the final 2 minutes, and it goes off right as towes scores... didn't turn it on until after the celebrations unfortunately!)

Great memories... I really do think they deserved to win it last year. If only! This 1st round exit wouldn't have matter much!

Archived