The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roberto Luongo The Good

tjolsen

trade cory then you free up cap space needed to sign him. let go of may ray, ballard, and that will free more up. the cap is going up anyway. Core is pretty much set for 2-3 yrs. MG did his due diligence.

edler contract will be cheap, with his brain farts in playoffs his market value dropped drastically.

i wont be surprised if cory is traded. he will give a better return in all likelihood.

I really can't stand all the people out there who hate on luongo and always bust his balls even though he is the best goaltender in the history of our organization first time we won the presidents trophy was with who?? O and the second? Like i love schneids hes a great up and coming goalie who is about to reach his prime no doubt about it but in my opinion we have no clue what he will do as a starter playing a huge amount of games and with all the weight on his shoulders for once instead of luongo how will he take it? I just think trading luongo would be the dumbest thing we could do right now we need to win the cup with him in our net with the rest of our core playing better in front of him. I say screw everything and even though its not realistic id like to see schneids take less money and take one for the team to get us a cup. But if he wont take less money we should get rid of him and pick up a valuable piece to the neverending puzzle that is the canucks in a strong defenseman or a real true playmaker center to throw into our second line and let kesler and booth shine like we all know they can. Either way i say that our worst move would be to move luongo and if we do we will all regret it next year neither schnieds nor lack is ready to step up into the spotlight that luongo has had shining on him for the better part of the last decade. Let's give our boy another shot and stop bitching about every goal he lets in and take that cup next year GO CANUCKS GO

trade cory then you free up cap space needed to sign him. let go of may ray, ballard, and that will free more up. the cap is going up anyway. Core is pretty much set for 2-3 yrs. MG did his due diligence.

edler contract will be cheap, with his brain farts in playoffs his market value dropped drastically.

i wont be surprised if cory is traded. he will give a better return in all likelihood.

[/quote

Well it also mentions eating hand sanitizer so....thars pretty unique!

Anyways whats annoying is not all these threads its teh people that despite having a problem with them still bring froth thier negativity. If you don't like it don't go on CDC, quite an easy solution I think.

Archived