The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Words Fail Me

Buddhas Hand

My comments are towards your comments not the thread topic. I think obviously my issue was with you and I think that it's pretty obvious you don't appreciate that very much. The thread topic was pretty much already dead until Heretic revived it with a new line...and a good all be it obvious one at that. Not hypocritical just pointing something out; the thread sadly was already derailed.

BTW I would also bet over 90% have at least a grasp of the topic.

So you're praising Heretic for steering a topic back on track and doing your best to derail it again, you sure are batting a thousand here champ. I have a feeling like Bertuzzi Babe you're just in this topic to take personal pot shots. Pious is as pious does.

Not "every" student? Is a straw man the best you can do? I bet more than 90% do. Believe it or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Yeah we get it, you want to be moderator still..

What you're talking about has nothing to do with the topic itself either, no idea why you enjoy being a hypocrite but good luck with your issue, whatever it is.

It was already said so why do you feel the need to castigate the OP yet AGAIN on something that was said 2 days ago and that the conversation had moved on from? So it's old news, read the date on the article and press the 'back' button to read something else more current and to your liking. You know, like your pithy and literary "Can I Tap That" thread.

Derogatory? You sure are a sensitive one.

Can't source experience but if you don't have enough yourself, or your children (presuming you have any, I hope not) don't trust you enough to talk about the subject, I'd recommend Google, or maybe you can find a biblical verse. :lol:

As for your last line there, "it doesn't matter" whether or not you believe it, obviously there's a mental block that prevents you from understanding the posts you read, or at least preventing you from fully reading a sentence, I'm not sure which. It wasn't implied that the entire subject doesn't matter, I guess that needs explaining to you.. sadly there's no giant crayon font in case that's not enough so hope you get it this time around.

Some people actually read all the way through a thread prior to responding to ensure they're not being redundant in said response. One does not need to live here on the weekends or all hours of the day in order accomplish that. :)

Exactly! And not one penguin is calling any other penguin names and they treat each other as a family with mutual respect.

Instead of just observing and making comments, we need to start learning from the things we see is this beautiful world.

So you're praising Heretic for steering a topic back on track and doing your best to derail it again, you sure are batting a thousand here champ. I have a feeling like Bertuzzi Babe you're just in this topic to take personal pot shots. Pious is as pious does.

Exactly! And not one penguin is calling any other penguin names and they treat each other as a family with mutual respect.

Instead of just observing and making comments, we need to start learning from the things we see is this beautiful world.

Archived