The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van-Nyi

I think Keith Ballard Needs to be in the top 4 to be effective and since it won't happen in Vancouver I think he could thrive in NY, also Garth Snow has been searching for a Defencemen for a while and might take a run at Keith.

To Van-

Josh Bailey

2nd 2012( 34th Overall)

To NYI-

Keith Ballard

Reason- I think Josh Bailey would be a good addition to our club, he can take over Second line duties until Kesler comes back and may even play wing with Kesler as he is known as a playmaker. But a more ideal situation could be him being our third line centre. He could score 40-50 points getting Second Unit PP time and he is also a good PK guy. He hasn't really Thrived in NYI since being drafted and might need a change.

I think Keith Ballard Needs to be in the top 4 to be effective and since it won't happen in Vancouver I think he could thrive in NY, also Garth Snow has been searching for a Defencemen for a while and might take a run at Keith.

To Van-

Josh Bailey

2nd 2012( 34th Overall)

To NYI-

Keith Ballard

Reason- I think Josh Bailey would be a good addition to our club, he can take over Second line duties until Kesler comes back and may even play wing with Kesler as he is known as a playmaker. But a more ideal situation could be him being our third line centre. He could score 40-50 points getting Second Unit PP time and he is also a good PK guy. He hasn't really Thrived in NYI since being drafted and might need a change.

Archived