Booth Kesler Hansen

Jensen Colborne Kassian

Malhotra Lapierre Higgins

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Schenn

Ballard Tanev

Schneider

Lack

Take advantage of the weak NW, give our prospects 82 games of NHL experience to gain confidence and build chemistry.

Hansen has shown some playmaking ability...test him on the 2nd. If it doesn't work, we have lots of cap space and an extra 1st & 2nd pick to go after a top 6 forward at the deadline.

Go after Weber next year

why would we trade schroeder for colborne when gillis has put so much time into developing him. i would put schroeder as the 3rd line center over colborne

dont think jensen is ready for the NHL but i could be wrong. why not let that line develop in the AHL for a year see if there any good together first instead of rushing them into the NHL.

the toronot trade will not happen. they wont give up schenn, colborne and next years 1st. the trade would have to be taking a crapty player to get there 1st. like komisarek and 2013 1st.

I wouldnt mind having shroeder jensen and Kassian play together but we would need to customize the 4th line to be the checking line.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler Hansen

Jensen Shroeder Kassian

Higgins Lapierre Moen

If Shroeder couldnt make it yet we could put Lapierre on the 3rd and manny on the 4th

Jensen Lapierre Kassian

Higgins Malhotra Moen

I would prefer the 2nd option because theres still veteran players with the young guys to help them out.

So if shroeder made it he could take centre and Lapierre could take wing.

Archived