The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Seeing Yet Another Team That Beat The Canucks Go To The Stanley Cup Final Help Ignite Them?

Honestly, I'm not expecting a cup next year. In fact, I'm not expecting anything next year. This team has got me so confused over the past several years. Nothing makes sense to me anymore. Dissapointment after dissapointment... It has numbed my heart and mind. I'm sick of waiting and always saying, "Next Year."

And the offseason hasn't even started :(

Only way we make it back to the big show is if we get some guys willing to die for the game. i.e McDonaugh from NYR. Wow. He blocks more shots than the whole Canucks team combined. i.e Dustin Brown. We all probably hate him, but man oh man what a leader. A true champion. We need some key aspects to win that cup. Only guy that I see being that game changer, that motivater, that man that makes that extra step forward, is Ryan Kesler.

I said it before, I'll say it again, if Ryan Kesler is injured again for next years playoffs and is still struggling, there will be NO CUP. Simple as that. There is nobody else to carry us. Nobody.

the kings have lost twice on their way to the scf. that is amazing.

last year, the nucks lost 3 times in the first round, twice in the 2nd round, and once in the 3rd: 6 losses before they got to the scf. that wasn't even that bad, they could have lost 9 ;)

kings: took on underachieving big players who have the potential: give them incentive in the playoffs... too bad we didn't get Sutter as a coach?

Anyways, the nucks still have a great chance next year, if they play to their strengths. uphill battle all the way!

just highlighted the blown opportunity. They were not ready to play.

stupid line combos, injuries, etc. Tanked 2 home games and that was it

his had potential to get back again, but didn't perform when it counted

elder, bxa, hamhuis were all bad

Archived