Tom Sestito - Tyler Johnson - Ryan Bourque

Mike Rupp - Mattias Sjogren - Kevin Westgarth

??? - ??? - Mitchell Callahan

Patrick Wiercioch - Sami Vatanen

Keaton Ellerby - Justin Holl

??? - William Wrenn

Tyler Bunz

UNSIGNED PROSPECTS: John Gaudreau, Coda Gordon

Will be editing this post as the day goes on. Using it to piece things together again.

Bobby Ryan - Paul Stastny - Phil Kessel

Nick Foligno - Brandon Dubinsky - Ryan Callahan

Nikolai Kulemin - Nazem Kadri - Matt Beleskey

Leo Komarov - Kyle Palmieri - Colby Armstrong

Paul Bissonnette

Francois Beauchemin - Jake Gardiner

Luke Schenn - Jared Cowen

Mark Fistric - Scott Hannan

Raphael Diaz - Keith Aulie

Henrik Lundqvist

Jason Labarbera

Don't you almost feel sorry for the real life Islanders? Has whatsisname shown up for work yet? At least DiPietro was solid in the scrimmage the other day, stopped all the shootout shooters securing a win for his side, and in the recap apparently held his ground with Nabokov all night long.

Don't you almost feel sorry for the real life Islanders? Has whatsisname shown up for work yet? At least DiPietro was solid in the scrimmage the other day, stopped all the shootout shooters securing a win for his side, and in the recap apparently held his ground with Nabokov all night long.

Honestly I think the Islanders are finally turning things around and can compete sooner rather than later. They've got some good pieces and just need to grow into their roles. Nabokov has solidified their goaltending. DiPietro... well, he's not hurt. Not yet at least. If I were the Isles, I'd buy that awful contract out in the off-season. Better yet, do it now before he gets hurt again.

According Training Camp Reports the Blues want s to make some Roster Moves again.

Assignment: The St.Loius Blues assign F Michael Sgarbossa to the Greenville Road Warriors (not Waiver eligible)

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall F Johan Larsson from the Greenville Road Warriors

"it seems that Mike is not ready yet but may we´ll see some NHL Action from him during the Season...sooner or Later. On the other Hand ..Johan Larsson showed some impressive Play during the Camp and may he´ll crack the Roster. We are hopefully ..specially because Marcel Goc is out for some Games. Another hopefully Guy is Teemu Hartikainen. He had a strong Season in the AHL untill the Lockout was over. We hope to see more of him this Season.

St.Louis Blues Forward Lineup Update

Horton- Weiss - Iginla

Erat - Legwand - Hodgson

Sullivan - Hartikainen - Chimera

Nodl - Larsson - Daugavins

Goc - Bergenheim

Haha love this. Thought I would share with you guys.

In other news I got Maple Leafs tickets today for their game against Carolina Hurricanes on March 28th. Pretty stoked! and I may be active in the trade market in the next few days once I properly evaluate my needs.

Honestly I think the Islanders are finally turning things around and can compete sooner rather than later. They've got some good pieces and just need to grow into their roles. Nabokov has solidified their goaltending. DiPietro... well, he's not hurt. Not yet at least. If I were the Isles, I'd buy that awful contract out in the off-season. Better yet, do it now before he gets hurt again.

A point on that: are we splitting hairs on the rules of the compliance buyout? Will a player have to be in full health next offseason for a team to buy him out? Or will we in the CDCGML simply be open to buy out up to two contracts free and clear of the cap, assuming we didn't use one this week on a 3m or higher player?

I will need to know the deets so i can best plan a particularly troubling spot in my financial department, and I guess I need to finalize that move before someone either bends over to pick up a cracker, or by tomorrow night, i think ?

Injured players can't be bought out.

Teams have 2 amnesty buyouts that they can either now under the accelerated compliance buyout rule, or they can use them at the end of this season, or at the end of the 2013-14 season.

Bergenheim may out for longer time....

Sean Bergenheim failed to receive medical clearance, prompting the Florida Panthers to hand him an injury suspension. No word yet on whether or not the Finnish forward needs surgery. His absence could increase the chances of Alexei Kovalev and Marek Svatos making the team, although it might also improve Jonathan Huberdeau and other prospects' chances immensely as well.

MSG NEWS 2013

~We are very excited at the results we have seen in camp, Mathew Lombardi seems to have a new lease on life, and appears to be back in peak form, after a string of injuries and low morale the past two seasons. (*Matt was ttraded from NHL team Toronto to Phoenix, a team where he had enjoyed success before being lured away with a 10.5 million dollar contract over 3 seasons...3 seasons that didn't go as planned for Mr. Lombardi, he is overjoyed to be back in real life Phoenix and at the opportunity this affords him)

~recently acquired Mike Santorelli is working hard, and is personally excited to see where and how he draws into the lineup, he understands that his was a depth acquisition and has recently talked about how he hopes to stay in form, and help the team whenever and however he can. (*Mike was waived this morning by NHL team Florida Panthers, although is expected to be picked up by another team in need before long)

~Oft INjured Mike DiPietro is having a healthy and successful short camp thus far. Complicating what many assumed would be his ultimate demise with a buyout next offseason i the introduction of a buyout clause agreement whereby he could be bought out immediately, cap free. Juxtaposing this idea is his steady play this week, but will overall health concerns win out ? We have, I think, one more day to finish our evaluation and make this important decision, one not taken lightly in New York, where we take integrity seriously.

Archived