The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chances the "Russian Rocket" gets selected this year into the HHOF = 100%

Zach Morris

If you knew anything at all about Wetcoaster, you would know that he always has presented any and ALL information without partiality. It's the lawyer in him as has been evidenced for years on this board. WC also has insights into player/agent/hockey organizations that we are not privy to. And I'll leave it at that.

Bure should at least be inducted into ROH, if not have his number retired. First Canuck to be inducted into the HOF. And yes, I know there have been other players who played for the Canucks inducted into the Hall, but Bure is the first one to be primarily known as a Canuck.

Also happy Sakic was inducted (no brainer). But where is Pat Burns?

Pavel's time here was always going to be cut short because of this: The low Canadian dollar.

If he was here today, he'd likely have stayed.

Bure wasn't the only small market, low Canadian dollar star to leave, y'know.

There are other, lesser reasons for his departure, but the main one of course was money. Florida paid Bure a higher salary back then than what the highest-paid Canuck ever got paid recently.

That being said, it's well past time to bury the hatchet and bring him back home. Thank you.

TOML

Although I know you are no fan of WC, if you know anything at all about Wetcoaster, you know that he always has presented any and ALL information without partiality. It's the lawyer in him as has been evidenced for years on this board. WC also has insights into player/agent/hockey organizations that we are not privy to. And I'll leave it at that.

Although there have been former Vancouver Canucks players who have been inducted in the Hall (Igor Larionov (Det), Cam Neely (Bos), Mark Messier (NYR), Mats Sundin (Tor)), Pavel Bure will be the first player inducted as a Vancouver Canucks. Congrats to Bure. Well deserved!

Archived