The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Wild Re-sign Chad Rau {Minor Signing}

HF does this... Could we have a pinned 'minor signings' thread for this stuff to go in? However they might do that because they get a lot more league-wide traffic.

Minor signings by the Canucks are one thing, but other teams? I for one could care less about them, but if someone did they could find them all in that pinned thread. Y'know what i mean?

TOML

HF does this... Could we have a pinned 'minor signings' thread for this stuff to go in? However they might do that because they get a lot more league-wide traffic.

Minor signings by the Canucks are one thing, but other teams? I for one could care less about them, but if someone did they could find them all in that pinned thread. Y'know what i mean?

TOML

TOML

Archived