The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bring Andrew Raycroft back?

ozzygg123

Would you want Andrew Raycroft as a backup?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just incase Eddie Lack isn't ready for the NHL next season, it wouldn't be bad bringing Andrew Raycroft back. He is a cheap and decent goaltender who is an Unrestricted Free Agent. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him back in a Canucks jersey.

Personally I dont think Luo will be traded until after the season starts, once teams start to realize their goalie isnt cutting it. So with that line of thinking once he is traded i would suspect they will just bring up Lack until they can get a cheap veteran backup @ trade deadline

I would want a goaltender to do what Cory was supposed to when he first came here....be able to play a good 20 games or so - obviously Cory exceeded in his job and is now set to be the starter.

I just do not want what we had when Luongo first got here and force our no. 1 to play 70+ games then expect an additional 20+ games in the playoffs for a long run.

Archived