The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Nsh-Tor for Weber

Hap

To Vancouver:

Weber (Nsh)

1st round pick 2014 (Nsh from Tor; conditional on Edler resigning in Nashville)

To Toronto:

Luongo (Van)

Raymond (Van)

1st round pick 2013 (Van; conditional on Toronto not making the playoffs 2013)

To Nashville:

Edler (Van)

Ballard (Van)

Franson (Tor)

Grabovski (Tor)

1st round pick 2014 (Tor)

2nd round pick 2013 (Tor)

Effectively...

* Vancouver trades Luongo, Edler, Raymond and Ballard and a conditional 2013 1st rounder for Weber and a conditional 2014 first round pick

* Toronto trades Franson, Grabovski, a 2013 2nd rounder and a 2014 1st rounder for Luongo and Raymond and a conditional 2013 1st round pick

* Nashville trades Weber for Edler, Ballard, Franson, Grabovski, a 2013 2nd rounder and a conditional 2013 1st round pick

Looks fair to all 3 teams to me

Me thinks that if Vancouver could swing it, keeping Franson would be good for Weber. They are good friends and BC boys. The defence would be near top of the league at that point.

I am hoping though that Edler for Weber in some degree does happen. Nice proposal.

Guest AriGold

They just re-signed Grabovski. Can you re-do it without him ? Its not half bad to be honest but Grabovski being traded isnt likely.

Me thinks that if Vancouver could swing it, keeping Franson would be good for Weber. They are good friends and BC boys. The defence would be near top of the league at that point.

I am hoping though that Edler for Weber in some degree does happen. Nice proposal.

Archived