The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Yup I am!!! Which day are you going? I'm going on Saturday

Also, I found this sick remix released a week ago

And this finally came out a couple days ago

Saturday as well.

Kind of upset that the original show was the Saturday and then they added Friday night as a second show.

Wonder if he'll play the same set.

TIESTOOOOOOOOOO, theres an option for 2 day or 1 day for presale i bellieve, this'll be my 3rd time seeing the god that is tiesto, cannot wait.... (2nd time this year lol).

Life in Color was pretty sick, I thought the craziest part was that the entire rave was on carpet lol. I thought Cazzette was decent, Clockwork - surprisingly good, Gareth was meh for me.

I thought Gareth was by far the best DJ of the night. Killed it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEBT-3oYZw&list=PL_LHdw4Mcb1hsrGQUy10Enrhg3TDIXhMU

I'm so jealous! My man friend bought tickets to the show on Friday, but I couldn't go because I couldn't get out of work. :(

I haven't had so much fun in the longest time.. He played so many of my favourites I was sad it went by so damn quick.. Came in with a sore throat, came out of it with a raspy voice and I can barely speak

Missed Zedd, friends went, made me sad.

Luckily in the next 2 months I have tickets for:

Nervo, W&W, and Adventure Club (BP Sweet16) - October 13

Alesso - November 10

Steve Aoki - November 23

Nice. I kinda wanna go to BP Sweet 16 but nah.. W&W will be back.

I'm kinda the same. Going to Dooms and Alesso in the next coming months and depending on the lineup for Contact (don't care about all ages kinda), I'm set.. though I heard it's Nicky Romero and Avicii for Contact.

Oh man... Zedd was absolutely phenomenal tonight!! He killed it! And I mean he motherfriggen obliterated it tonight!!!

It was unreal.

The lightshow was awesome and he just killed it. Loved the encore, one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Zedd was amazing... playing Alive at the end with the confetti.. who doesn't love confetti?!

Good to see my SFU homies go as well. Btw Apple Juice, are you majoring in CMNS?

Crowd went bonkers.

That light halo around him was amazing at the end.