The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

I think I'm one of the only people I know who is actually stoked for that Contact lineup. Flume and Marshmello are probably my 2 favourite DJs right now, besides Kygo. Disclosure are awesome live, Gareth Emery is okay. But I'm more excited for Pusher, Slushii, Hucci, and Sleepy Tom. 

Edited by CaptainCanuck001

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

15621955_618599141681762_192655141062919

Above and beyond again? I'm hoping galantis, illenium, alan walker on one day so i only need to get a 1 day pass. Troyboi, metro booming, a&b are a pass for me

A&B, Illenium, and Galantis are all in my top 10, so I love it.  I've also wanted to see Alan Walker and have always been curious about seeing Excision (thought it was mostly for the stage/sound system that I'm sure won't be at Seasons).  Kungs should be good as well.

Agree with you on Metro Boomin and Troyboi though, kind of weak for that tier of headliners.  But there is usually another big name or two added after the first announcement.

But I'm actually pretty stoked for this.  Can't remember the last time I was actually excited for a large event in Vancouver.

Edited by Jägermeister

On 12/25/2016 at 2:01 AM, Jägermeister said:

A&B, Illenium, and Galantis are all in my top 10, so I love it.  I've also wanted to see Alan Walker and have always been curious about seeing Excision (thought it was mostly for the stage/sound system that I'm sure won't be at Seasons).  Kungs should be good as well.

Agree with you on Metro Boomin and Troyboi though, kind of weak for that tier of headliners.  But there is usually another big name or two added after the first announcement.

But I'm actually pretty stoked for this.  Can't remember the last time I was actually excited for a large event in Vancouver.

true. lineup is pretty good. thinking they add another headliner. but nothing could compare to last year, porter, odesza, knife party, duke dumont, gryffn, thomas jack, matoma

1 hour ago, Apple Juice said:

It's decent but I'm not gonna shell out $100+ just for Hardwell no matter how much I like him. I've seen him enough times that I'm okay with not going.

I'm late to the train but Alesso's new track is really good

Really good tune.  Co-produced by Dillon Francis as well.

Insomnia will be a pass for me.  Definitely isn't a bad line-up though.  

I'm personally sick of Hardwell, and while I love Laidback Luke I have seen him 4 times in the past 3 years.  Ookay would be cool, but isn't a huge draw for me.

Edited by Jägermeister

On 1/10/2017 at 10:39 PM, Apple Juice said:

It's decent but I'm not gonna shell out $100+ just for Hardwell no matter how much I like him. I've seen him enough times that I'm okay with not going.

I'm late to the train but Alesso's new track is really good

is there a remix of this song? The drop isn't really wow'ing me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...