The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

On 12/22/2015 at 7:26 PM, DoughtysCheck said:

Anyone going to contact?

No unfortunately.

Killer lineup, but it's just way to expensive for what it is.  

Going to try to make my way to the after parties though.  Cheaper and usually more fun than the event itself (in Vancouver at least).

On 12/22/2015 at 7:26 PM, DoughtysCheck said:

Anyone going to contact?

I'm more interested in seeing the other acts and not the headliners. I'm not a trance guy, so A&B aren't really interesting for me although I can respect their talent and music. Hardwell is well, you know.. I am slightly interested in Angello but for me, I'm more excited for Oliver Heldens, 3Lau, Andrew Rayel, and Wiwek.

By the way I'm not going lol

13 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

I'm more interested in seeing the other acts and not the headliners. I'm not a trance guy, so A&B aren't really interesting for me although I can respect their talent and music. Hardwell is well, you know.. I am slightly interested in Angello but for me, I'm more excited for Oliver Heldens, 3Lau, Andrew Rayel, and Wiwek.

By the way I'm not going lol

I heard angello is gonna reunite with axwell and ingrosso at contact 

On 12/23/2015 at 10:34 AM, Jägermeister said:
3 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

So much to complain about last night between the absurd amount of time it took to get people in the door, the absolute joke the "FVDED Stage" was, the price, etc., but Steve Angello was probably top-5 for me in terms of live performances. Just mindblowing.

No unfortunately.

Killer lineup, but it's just way to expensive for what it is.  

Going to try to make my way to the after parties though.  Cheaper and usually more fun than the event itself (in Vancouver at least).

agreed, ruined jai wolf for me... didn't even bother going to tchami. Hope today they fix it for Snails. Also pumped for vanic and jauz

On 12/30/2015 at 8:36 AM, Kakanucks said:

Only ended up going to Day 2 of Contact instead of both.

Overall felt it was alright, not sure all ages events are for me anymore.

Most likely will be the last event I go to in Vancouver. Unless someone nice comes of course.

I really do hope Nicky Romero comes back. I was in Vegas just last week and I saw him at Omnia and once again, he put on a killer set. Axwel /\ Ingrosso would be nice too

• 2 months later...

That fvded lineup though...

I've seen a ton of sets, and Galantis is without a doubt my favourite so far.  Seeing them again is worth the price of admission alone.  100% going and rocking my seafox flag for this one.  

Zedd, RL Grime, Marshmello, Tchami, and Seven Lions are just bonus points really.  Been a long time since I've been this excited about a festival lineup here.

Edited by Jägermeister

6 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

That fvded lineup though...

I've seen a ton of sets, and Galantis is without a doubt my favourite so far.  Seeing them again is worth the price of admission alone.  100% going and rocking my seafox flag for this one.  

Zedd, RL Grime, Marshmello, Tchami, and Seven Lions are just bonus points really.  Been a long time since I've been this excited about a festival lineup here.

the fact that more artists are going to be announced excites me. I hope they manage to bring Jauz and Slushii here because them playing with marshmello would be a dream.

Only negative for me is Carnage... oh god he's bad