The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We are simmed up February 27th. The trade deadline is tomorrow at midnight PST. We will be simming to the end of March tomorrow night at midnight. Make sure all trades are done by then. We will then sim to the end of the regular season on Saturday morning. The playoffs will be over by Sunday night.

This league is likely going to be over as of next week, we have all these lazy non existent GMs who are going to have to re-sign free agents and they will sign no one, because they are too fri kin lazy to go online, and then half of the teams here will be under rosters having guys rated 55 playing in their top 6 because they have no other players available.

Thanks for ruining this league.

Worst part is, half of the people this is directed to will never read it because they don't visit the forum.

I honestly say we should just fire all the inactive teams and let the CPU run them. At least they will participate that way.

So to anyone wanting to join this league, we have about 15 teams available; take your pick!

Here's a list of teams who have either always been inactive, or have recently gone inactive:

- Kings (Don't be shy to say hi)

- Sharks (Don't be shy to say hi)

- Sens (Very active to very quiet)

- Oilers (Went on his little rant, then spontaneously combusted)

- Hurricanes (Very active to very quiet)

- Lightning (Active in July. Hasn't said a word since)

- Bruins (Don't be shy to say hi)

- Leafs (Does this team have a gm?)

- Flames (Doesn't have the game :picard: )

Just been hired as Calgary AGM

PSN - jhari09

After reading last few pages of this thread this league looks to be having some troubles.

But I will try to play my part in getting it back on track. Once I get accepted in I would like to possibly get in some trades or at least negotiations prior to the deadline.

Archived