The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van-Buf Van Chi

kanucks1

Shaw isn't going anywhere, he provide a lot of grit and energy that the Hawks can't replace if he leaves. If you want to propose a trade with Chicago then you have to work with this pool of players (not all of them): J Hayes, Kruger, Leddy, Hjalmarsson, Frolik, Stalberg, Pirri, Olesz, Crawford and Emery. So pick a combination of these guys and a corresponding combination from the Canucks (including Luongo) and let's see what we can do. Realistically, none of the Blackhawks "core", Shaw, and top prospects will be included in a deal for Luongo.

I think you need to look at this. Vancouver and Chicago are one of the biggest rivals in hockey, and if Chicago doesn't send one of their core players back to Vancouver for Luongo, the Canucks are basically handing the Hawks another Cup. Because really, what team would beat a line up like this in a 7-game series?

Sharp - Toews - Hossa

Shaw - Kane - Bickell

Saad - Bolland - Frolik

Hayes - Kruger - Carcillo

Keith - Seabrook

Hjalmarsson - Roszival

Leddy - Oduya

Montador, Brookbank

Luongo

Crawford

You're kidding right?? Where's the purple font?

None, I repeat none of the Chicago core will be involved in a trade for Luongo. I know many Canucks fans think Lou's worth it but Hawks fans don't. Personally, I'd like Luongo in Chicago but not at that price. The best forward you could expect from Chicago is Stalberg or Kruger (as part of a package). I'm a Lou fan, but I just don't see a fair deal between Chicago and Vancouver involving Luongo. Sorry guys.

You're kidding right?? Where's the purple font?

None, I repeat none of the Chicago core will be involved in a trade for Luongo. I know many Canucks fans think Lou's worth it but Hawks fans don't. Personally, I'd like Luongo in Chicago but not at that price. The best forward you could expect from Chicago is Stalberg or Kruger (as part of a package). I'm a Lou fan, but I just don't see a fair deal between Chicago and Vancouver involving Luongo. Sorry guys.

I wouldn't do the 1st trade, and for the second, I'd take out Emery, and Hayes and add a 1st rd pick on their side. Shaw looks really promising.

And to the Mods, PLEASE GET RID OF THE FACEPALM ICON!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU! IT'S REDICULOUS TO THINK SOMEONE CAN'T COME UP WITH A WELL-THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE SO THEY JUST ADD AN EMOTICON EVERY FRIGGIN' TIME THEY DON'T LIKE A POST.

Really guys....be creative, and don't be a doucher

To Van- Drew Stafford,Marcus Foligno, Andrej Sekera.

To Buf- Edler, Raymond.

Again,only if we can't get edler signed. I'm against trading Hansen but I think this is a good deal.

To Van- Shaw and a 2012 1st,Hayes

To Chi- Luongo,3rd 2013

Lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Stafford

Foligno-Lapierre-Hansen

Higgins-Malholtra-Kassian

Shaw-Weise

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Sekera-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider

Lack

This is getting younger with still keeping all our core.

Thanks.

Archived