The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

Where's Wellwood

So this guy over at one of the blogs from the Province is going to sim every game the canucks are scheduled to play that they miss because of the lockout on NHL 13, starting with the pre-season. As he says here:

http://blogs.theprov...ameday-preview/

So it'll be sort of interactive and I figured that this can be like the fake season long GDT/PGT.

So here we go. Heres to a good fake season!

Edit: the lines are messed up partly because the first game is a split squad game so Bieksa, Hamhuis and others should play in the other game.

Viideo highlights will be up in a couple of hours, just putting it together now. Real life got in the way, sorry folks! I will try and get them up as soon as possible. :)

And yes, if you didn't see a Canuck in game one, odds are he is in game two. I am just trying to reflect real pre-season, where the Canucks split the squads, and get a ton of young players into the games.

You've got an awesome idea. People have been thinking of what to do, and surely even if for a small amount of time, it can keep people who enjoy hockey entertained.

I enjoyed the first video. Also, it'd be nice if we could get to see the 3 stars of the game. I just recently bought NHL 13 as well. Haven't bought an nhl game since NHL 2001. Very realistic. The GM mode is pretty interesting.

Some suggstions:

3 stars of the game.

Player points leaders for once the regular season begins. Canucks mostly.

Btw. Thanks for doing this. I'm sure many fans will enjoy passing time watching your vids.

Loved the Daniel Hits lol.

Archived