The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

the colons and usos aren't your company's world champion either. it wouldn't ruin my day if those guys were advertised and didn't make it. sabin not making it is one thing but i would be double pissed if gail and tessmacher weren't out there

Exactly. That's why it was a major f up. Not to mention the disorganization after the show with people who bought VIP tickets had to wait twice as long to meet the wrestlers compared to those who didn't buy them.

Edited by formyhunny77

Exactly. That's why it was a major f up. Not to mention the disorganization after the show with people who bought VIP tickets had to wait twice as long to meet the wrestlers compared to those who didn't buy them.

Another golden example of them not knowing what they are doing, why I dont watch anymore.

So although they put out an amazing show on Thursday, you're not watching because of a minor blunder on Saturday? Great logic.

Yeah is it really a big deal?

No neccisarily talking about you guys, but in general WWE fans just pick apart TNA for every little thing, even sometimes things that are very minor. Yet WWE has alot of problems & alot of bad things with there product and the same people are just completely blind to it & act like it doesn't happen.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Bring back Rock

Make him host, Miz as WWE champion

I would of agreed with Rock vs Cena twice but bringing back the Rock was a great move. Cant say much about him being host as it was so minor all I really remember is him backstage with Stone Cold. The Miz actually did a good job as WWE champion, he was hot at the time for a reason. When he was champion he wasnt anything like he is now, he was much better and more entertaining. Right now he is sucking as a face.

Like what, amuse me.

I have a few examples just off the top of my head:

1 Step forward having Rock beat Cena at WM28.

2 steps back having Rock put over Cena at WM29 (& the match was terrible)

1 step forward bringing Lesnar back,

2 steps back having him lose to Cena & HHH.

Edited by Smashian Kassian