The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Low Ki was only a primadonna in WWE, he's been fairly even-tempered everywhere else. I don't think he ever wanted to be in WWE, he'd finished with nearly every promotion he could so he signed with developmental. He's not much of a politician, could group with the same mindset as RVD.

Low Ki was only a primadonna in WWE, he's been fairly even-tempered everywhere else. I don't think he ever wanted to be in WWE, he'd finished with nearly every promotion he could so he signed with developmental. He's not much of a politician, could group with the same mindset as RVD.

I don't know man. He also left ROH for similar attitude problems.

Usually people get called up after winning titles so who knows

They'll wait for her to mature a bit I think. Apparently she's been getting in trouble so they don't want to put her on the road.

I don't know man. He also left ROH for similar attitude problems.

Just a rumour, he was written out of a storyline once TNA signed him back in 2006.

I think he just has a bit of a problem jobbing.

He's got a case IMO, any dude who can wrestle a ****+ match in a suit does.

Ryback responds to "Goldberg" chants at WWE Event.

According to the individual who posted the video, Cena taunted Ryback following this by saying, "You should be happy they're calling you Goldberg and not wanker."

Stacy Keibler was never in talks to return to WWE.

As noted earlier this week, a WWE spokesperson confirmed that the company is not in talks with former Diva Stacy Keibler about a return, despite rumors to the contrary coming out of The Sun newspaper in the United Kingdom. Additionally, other sources claimed that not only was she in talks to make a comeback, but that she would serve as the manager for Daniel Bryan upon her return. Those close to Keibler claim she has turned down offers for a return to WWE multiple times since leaving the company.

According to reports, WWE has reached out to Keibler on at least a few occasions over the past two years. Most recently, WWE extended an offer to Keibler to return right after she broke up with Hollywood A-lister George Clooney. WWE was running RAW in Keibler's hometown of Baltimore, Maryland around this time and attempted to get the former Diva on the show. Keibler herself noted during a recent SIRIUS/XM satelitte radio appearance that she has no intentions of returning to WWE anytime in the near future.

DX including Chyna to Headline 2014 HOF.

WWE has reportedly discussed having Degeneration X being the headliner for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame. There have also been reports that Chyna could even be included in the induction because WWE wants to have entire group present. Ever since the deal with Bruno Sammartino was struck, backstage officials are saying that anybody could enter if he did.

The Rock says WCW tried to steal him from WWE.

WWE Superstar The Rock was recently asked by a wrestling fan on Twitter if Ted Turner and WCW ever attempted to lure him away from WWE during the heated "Monday Night Wars" in the 1990s. Rock replied to the fan with the following comment:

"Yup in the beginning. Offered 2xs my WWE salary. No thank you. My goal was to 'move the crowd' first. Money would come later."