The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Sportsnet has WWE Afterburn which was a recap of the events on Smackdown. I believe them or The Score used to have Bottom Line which was the same show but recapping the Raw events.

THANK YOU. That was it, I couldn't find it on Google >.>

Best heel I've seen in a long time was Jericho circa 2009-2010.

In his DVD he said he got that character inspiration from Javier Bardem's performance as Anton Chigurh in No Country For Old Men.

Also, "go back to Toronto!"

I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot.

Oh...

except for aj and summer rae

Haha. Pretty much

The Wyatt family is being hyped to the friggin' moon

Edited by Guest

Lol terrible episode of Raw. Almost fell asleep multiple times, my dad made me go outside to get some fresh air and wake up.

relax next week might be good vickie might get fired MIGHT and it might be a 2 on 2 match for the main event john cena and del rio vs henry and ziggy. We also might have randy ortan vs bryan vs kane so three of the money in the bank people vs each other.

Are the full episodes of Raw on sportsnet.ca? I can't seem to find it.

They aren't broadcast on Sportsnet anymore, you can find them on youtube if you type WWE Raw then the date, so WWE RAW 7/1/13. You can watch them on Mondays on the score and tuesdays as well.

They aren't broadcast on Sportsnet anymore, you can find them on youtube if you type WWE Raw then the date, so WWE RAW 7/1/13. You can watch them on Mondays on the score and tuesdays as well.

The Score is now Sportsnet 360. Even after Rogers completed the purchase, they continued to upload episodes onto thescoretv.ca, so they still have the rights to them. The website now redirects to sportsnet.ca and I can't seem to find the episodes.