The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Nah Richards isn't an idiot at all. His emotions get the best of him sometimes when he's not happy with his performances. I wouldn't say Davey is a future TNA WHC by any means but the Wolves in the tag division would be a welcome change IMO.

What about Cena? :bigblush:

Meh, don't mind him trying new things to be honest. Orton gave an interview recently and talked about how he always tells Cena to never ever do dropkicks.

Holy shizz Mickie James is looking fine. Think I was staring at her rack through her entire promo. Did she speak? I don't even..

I'd join in the sentiment about Mickie's promo. She's in phenomenal shape lately. Really enjoying her current run.

Neither does Aries.

This is applicable to any 5'10 guy outside of Samoa Joe tbh.

Edited by TheHitman

I don't know a lot about the Sabin kid but he doesn't like a world champion

Meh, don't mind him trying new things to be honest. Orton gave an interview recently and talked about how he always tells Cena to never ever do dropkicks.

Holy shizz Mickie James is looking fine. Think I was staring at her rack through her entire promo. Did she speak? I don't even..

God she was incredible. The promo was good but the eye candy was even better. :wub:

Neither does Aries.

Aries is so over I think hes passable as a top of the card maineventer.

Current plans and backup plan for WM30

If Rock gets involved in the McMahon storyline, finally he would get to interact with HHH which he hasn't don't since returning to WWE in 2011.

The current "Plan B" for Wrestlemania 30 is Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker, if WWE can't make Rock vs Lesnar to happen.

It's also possible that The Rock could be involved in the McMahon family storyline, which could continue into WrestleMania 30.

As noted earlier, the main creative decision making for SummerSlam has been all Vince McMahon this year, with Triple H heading up the proposed McMahon family heel turn angle. Head writer Dave Kreizman is working with other divisions and keeping them up to date on McMahon's plans. Writers Ed Koskey and Dave Kapoor have been getting ideas from the creative team, but McMahon himself is handling the show's direction.

News on McMahon storyline.

Following SummerSlam, the focus is to build towards WM 30.

According to sources, head writer David Kreizman, who is credited with being responsible for the big picture direction of WWE heading into this year's SummerSlam, is not responsible for the main creative ideas. The main direction this year was developed by Vince McMahon, with Triple H leading the proposed McMahon-family heel turn storyline. Kreizman isn't mapping out the ideas, rather he is simply interfacing with other division heads that need to be kept up to speed. WWE officials Ed Koskey and Dave Kapoor have been rounding up ideas from the writers. As far as top storylines heading into this summer, everything that was planned out a month ago is going exactly as planned leading into WrestleMania XXX. Whatever late-changes are being made each week to TV scripts are not effecting the big picture plans that will come to a head at WMXXX. The planned main storyline for WrestleMania XXX, which will be featured more prominently as SummerSlam approaches is the current McMahon family angle. According to reports, the angle is in its' infant stages and will explode following the conclusion of SummerSlam, as the focus at that point will be building towards WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans next year.

So am I the only one here excited for Total Divas? They're going to acknowledge the relationships between Brie/Nikki Bella and Daniel Bryan/John Cena. Seems like it might offer a real behind the scenes look at the WWE.

So am I the only one here excited for Total Divas? They're going to acknowledge the relationships between Brie/Nikki Bella and Daniel Bryan/John Cena. Seems like it might offer a real behind the scenes look at the WWE.

I doubt it'll be THAT behind the scenes, but I am anticipating it.