The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Dang I wanted it to be Senshi, Tito Ortiz is a huge turnoff for me. Just when TNA was looking good.

When I heard Ortiz as a possibility last night, I was disappointed to be honest.

I keep trying to give TNA a chance but crap like this just kills it. Such a weak segment and reaction after he walked out, LOL!

When I heard Ortiz as a possibility last night, I was disappointed to be honest.

I keep trying to give TNA a chance but crap like this just kills it. Such a weak segment and reaction after he walked out, LOL!

Haha and I bet Mike Tenay went OH MY GOD, THAT'S TITO ORTIZ, TITO ORTIZ IS IN THE IMPACT ZONE!

of course it's bellator. spike's really pushing bellator through tna -_-

Former UFC light-heavyweight champions Tito (The People’s Champion) Ortiz and Quinton (Rampage) Jackson will face off later this year in Bellator’s first pay-per-view event.

The “Rampage vs. Tito” card is slated for Nov. 2 at California’s Long Beach Arena.

Both fighters are at the tail end of their career but provide Bellator with some star power.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/more-sports/former-ufc-champions-tito-ortiz-rampage-jackson-to-meet-on-bellator-pay-per-view/article13547362/

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

yeah it was a pretty good show. i liked the manik/sabin match and the styles match but that ending segment just killed the show. i dont like spike now bringing mma to tna to promote bellator. i really don't care about that. the roode/hernandez match... that was a pro wrestling match. to throwing the chairs in the ring to distract the ref and using that fake bottle. that match was, dare i say, great. they need to do something with roode cause he's one of my favourite guys

I'm think Roode or AJ will win the BFG Series. Roode's one of my favourites too. TNA's pretty much handicapped by Bellator right now. Bellator's doing really poorly ratings wise and TNA's Spike's top rated program, problem for TNA is that Spike/Viacom own Bellator.

yeah it was a pretty good show. i liked the manik/sabin match and the styles match but that ending segment just killed the show. i dont like spike now bringing mma to tna to promote bellator. i really don't care about that. the roode/hernandez match... that was a pro wrestling match. to throwing the chairs in the ring to distract the ref and using that fake bottle. that match was, dare i say, great. they need to do something with roode cause he's one of my favourite guys

Lol, shattered beer glass magically appears everywhere, lets count to 3, anyway.

TNA logic.

Lol, shattered beer glass magically appears everywhere, lets count to 3, anyway.

TNA logic.

LOOOL thats why i loved that match. it was just so outragous. for that one moment, i was finally fully entertained with tna impact. then tito happened.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle