The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Scratch N Win

PowerIce

My father always sends them to me. I've repeatedly asked him not to. He knows I hate them but does it anyways. I have a ton of them (including winners) in a drawer. I'm saving them up and one day going to drop them off at his parents' house for him with a note totalling up precisely how much money he wasted that he could have actually spent on something useful that also wouldn't have pissed me off.

My father always sends them to me. I've repeatedly asked him not to. He knows I hate them but does it anyways. I have a ton of them (including winners) in a drawer. I'm saving them up and one day going to drop them off at his parents' house for him with a note totalling up precisely how much money he wasted that he could have actually spent on something useful that also wouldn't have pissed me off.

Archived