The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bieber's mom produces anti-abortion short film

dudeone

What's with all of this hate on Justin Bieber. If you don't like his music, that's one thing. He's probably got a nicer income than everyone on CDC.

At least he's singing about love and all that other stuff kid's should be dreaming about. Nothing about drugs, sex and money like 90% of the musicians that teenagers listen to.

Ignorant of what? Presumptuous about what? I don't like the hard line pro-lifers at all, but I see nothing wrong with trying to persuade people to choose keeping a baby over getting an abortion. Why be so reactionary and rigid about your view? If it comes out that she's another hard liner then fine. But based on her statement and your reaction to it, its you that are sounding like a hard liner.

Ignorant of what? Presumptuous about what? I don't like the hard line pro-lifers at all, but I see nothing wrong with trying to persuade people to choose keeping a baby over getting an abortion. Why be so reactionary and rigid about your view? If it comes out that she's another hard liner then fine. But based on her statement and your reaction to it, its you that are sounding like a hard liner.

That blurb sounded more like she was encouraging people not to have abortions, rather than trying to change any laws. Don't know why even pro-choice types would have a problem with that. She is after all just trying to influence their choice. But reactionaries come in all flavors.

Archived