Go Faulk Yourself

BLOCKBUSTER DEAL BETWEEN CARILONA AND MINNESOTA

Carilona get:

Parise

Granlund

Minnesota get:

Kessel

Mcmillian

Carilona is pleased to announce the acquisition of zach parise. they feel he will bring a better environment to the locker room and help turn the Hurricanes into contenders(hopefully). They think a change for Kessel will show his true skills which he couldnt show here in Carilona.

Carilona is pleased to announce the acquisition of zach parise. they feel he will bring a better environment to the locker room and help turn the Hurricanes into contenders(hopefully). They think a change for Kessel will show his true skills which he couldnt show here in Carilona.

24 goals for, 5 goals against in 4 games. Offense and defense has been better then I thought, and Leclaire has been holding up. For those who sent me goalie offers, I am waiting on a free-agent to sign, if he doesn't, then I'll accept the one that I like.

Lol. This is a competitive GM connected league. What do you want people to post here? This is probably what you want.

"Oh you have such a good team! :blush: "

"Good game last night buddy ^_^ "

"Wow had so much fun yesterday :o "

"I love everyone :wub: "

"Anyone want to have a slumber party and a pillow fight? :P "

Theres a difference between "I'm a nerd who plays this game 24/7, and get paid to game and upload full games on YouTube and live streaming" and "I'm a hockey fan, I love the game, I love to win and compete."

I question your position in this league.

If you join this league looking for friends. Get the frack out. If you want friends go the frack outside. You come in here trying to be cool and you show everyone youre the biggest Melvin imaginable. If you give your two cents on everything I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you annoy a lot of people. Shout out to PHX.

Don't say good game don't say "oh ill try harder next time" tell them to frack off, they just embarrassed you.

Archived