The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo After Hours

Edler's Mind Tricks

If we hang on to him and win the cup alternating hot goalies all season and through playoffs, is it still wrong to have 9 million tied up in goalies? I mean hey, it worked right...

Hypothetically, if that happens and both guys were understanding they could be part of something special and willing stay, Would you shed salary another way and keep them?

If we hang on to him and win the cup alternating hot goalies all season and through playoffs, is it still wrong to have 9 million tied up in goalies? I mean hey, it worked right...

Hypothetically, if that happens and both guys were understanding they could be part of something special and willing stay, Would you shed salary another way and keep them?

for this season it will work, I see no reason to make the trade this season we're starting to play really well and Kesler and Booth both still aren't back yet. we have the best goalie tandem in the league might as well make the most of it while we have it then make the move in the offseason

Archived