The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

If anyone needs to play Chicago please contact me via Pm.

Just dont have the time to check through every post in this thread. Especially when the majority of them are bickering back and forth and what sabji people ate that night.

If anyone needs to play Chicago please contact me via Pm.

Just dont have the time to check through every post in this thread. Especially when the majority of them are bickering back and forth and what sabji people ate that night.

Sorry for my absence as of late, I had one serious family issue come up and it took me away from my normal schedule. I then had to deal with some school stuff, which took me even further away from my normal schedule. Both seem to be in order for now...

My first comment is towards Dallas--sorry about the two drops; neither was my doing, both times my game froze said waiting for you and then lost connection to the host. My connection to EA does that on a regular bases. The second game, you took just as many penalties as me, we were 'd!cking around.' So I dunno why you're crying about that--grow up. I'll set my AI for this advancement because I still have something I gotta take care of.

JP, stfu.

I'll be advancing both Leagues probably tomorrow, off-day for the Canucks playoffs. I should have some time to play some games against whoever I need to play in either league this afternoon.

So yeah, I'm back--relax, I had personal issues to deal with. And I could care less about that loss against Dallas it was a good first game, just couldn't score.

I'll be fire saling my Boston team at the deadline anyways.

My Chicago team is much better. :)

Sorry for my absence as of late, I had one serious family issue come up and it took me away from my normal schedule. I then had to deal with some school stuff, which took me even further away from my normal schedule. Both seem to be in order for now...

My first comment is towards Dallas--sorry about the two drops; neither was my doing, both times my game froze said waiting for you and then lost connection to the host. My connection to EA does that on a regular bases. The second game, you took just as many penalties as me, we were 'd!cking around.' So I dunno why you're crying about that--grow up. I'll set my AI for this advancement because I still have something I gotta take care of.

JP, stfu.

I'll be advancing both Leagues probably tomorrow, off-day for the Canucks playoffs. I should have some time to play some games against whoever I need to play in either league this afternoon.

So yeah, I'm back--relax, I had personal issues to deal with. And I could care less about that loss against Dallas it was a good first game, just couldn't score.

He clearly said above he wasn't accusing you, he's just offering his opinion. It just is a bit weird that Calgary won't respond to anybody else.

Regardless, nobody is accusing you of anything.

As for Burke, I have no clue where he's been, but we don't know his circumstances, an emergency might have happened, we have no clue. I recommend just being patient, and I have no doubt he'll be back soon.

JP, stfu.

Yea why? Why would you keep making the game longer. So stupid and idiotic. Then ironically game freezes again. Before you tell other people to shut up for stupid reason listen to your crap. I'm not playing your AI I don't care about the win. All I'm saying is its stupid and you wasted my time. (Ps- I only took pentalys to make it 4on4. Cuz every time you take a pentaly the game gets so much longer)

Montreal

Florida

Rangers

Philly

Wash

We can play whenever.

As for me removing Boston...can't remove myself sorry. I'm the Commish--something I forgot actually.

Which brings me to my point.

Last time I checked this was my League. So if you wish to complain, cry, back-stab or do anything which is just to annoy me...please leave because I'll just kick you. You're replaceable.

I never leave on purpose, nor do I care enough to do so. JP last time I checked you were the assistant Commish, perhaps you should have taken lesson from Hamhuis. You're no longer assistant Commish, obviously you're not cut out for the position. You have been a great recruiter. However, if I do find out (which I am not accusing), but if I do find out you and Calgary are trading only to each other, well you guess what will happen.

JP also talks a lot of sh!t I noticed, last time I checked I have beaten you not just as Boston, but didn't I beat both you and Dallas as Chicago? So chill out homie. It's just a game with a lot of glitches.

Dallas I have no issue with you and I don't know why you're so hissy over this, why because I wasted your time? Please, this League takes more time than you have no idea. Not my fault EA's servers blow and drop games. I don't care if you believe me or not. But I was clearly joking around in the second game. I just wasn't going to sit there the entire game. I was going to stick check and play around. No big deal. After it froze again, It was too late and I just wanted to go.

So for now. If you're going to complain, or cry on the forum just remember who you're complaining to. :) The Commish, the King, the guy who has all the power Or what did that guy once say the guy who's power went to his head over a video game...yeah that, lol. That's me.

As of now. Hamhuis and Beaver can control as assistant commish. I'm done listening to you're problems. Take it up with them. They can inform me of all your problems and we can deal with them. But I don't want to listen to you all cry and complain. It's getting old. Obviously you need to be in this League more than I need you in the League so let's call it as it is. Shut up, play your games and be lucky you have a Commish who can hold a league together for the entire year.

Yours Truly --

The King.

And as my man

/user/66283-formyhunny77/">formyhunny77 would do:

Archived