The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

I'll be making a list of inactive teams so please tell me who hasn't been playing there games or is non-responsive both through PM if they have a CDC account and through PS3. For anyone that is accused of being inactive I will try contacting them myself various times through both sources (CDC and PS3).

I'll be making a list of inactive teams so please tell me who hasn't been playing there games or is non-responsive both through PM if they have a CDC account and through PS3. For anyone that is accused of being inactive I will try contacting them myself various times through both sources (CDC and PS3).

kk just make sure he's in the lineup when we play. I'll role my 4th line all game, rechlicz will take him out for rest of the season 99 aggressizeness 99 body checking 97 strength says hi karlsson :) welcome back

ever wonder why he's cocky? he has all these little fan boys that joined because of him that boost his ego. and for the "win a cup" part.. you need to sht the bed before that will ever happen. we both know he can't beat you lol.

Archived