The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MVP/Hart: Who get's it if Crosby misses the rest of the season?

Ovechkin with 3 points already half way through the game today! Just someone to keep an eye on. It looks like Ovechkin is going hard now haha. I agree that Crosby should be the frontrunner but I also believe that players who play the full season should be rewarded.

Ovechkin with 3 points already half way through the game today! Just someone to keep an eye on. It looks like Ovechkin is going hard now haha. I agree that Crosby should be the frontrunner but I also believe that players who play the full season should be rewarded.

ya ovechkin is putting his team on his back and carrying it right now 3rd in goals 8th in points right now and is catching up to both stamkos and crosby for first

yes the player who plays the year should get but they did give it to perry for playing half a year basically not physically out of the 1st half but wasn't scoring as much

Honestly, for what the Hart represents, the guy to watch is Ovechkin right now. If he continues the way he's been playing of late, he'll definitely get it. At this very moment, it'd be Crosby or Stamkos (though I'd personally also like to see Tavares given consideration given the team he's on).

Archived