The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers 0 - 4 Vancouver Canucks

CaptainKool

Roy looked ok, should fit in nicely as a 2nd line centre. I still think with the time missed and injuries sustained Kesler is going to be more of a natural 3rd line centre, strong defensively against the other team's top line, with a lot of his points coming on the PP.

Hate to be a bit of a wet blanket but we played a tired Oilers team which made us look a bit better than we might have otherwise. Roy was great and Cory was his usual solid self, team D was solid too. Good effort all around but believe me it won't be this easy come playoff time. I'll start "believing" when we start to clobber some actual playoff teams (something that has been in rather short supply in our calendar as of late).

Hate to be a bit of a wet blanket but we played a tired Oilers team which made us look a bit better than we might have otherwise. Roy was great and Cory was his usual solid self, team D was solid too. Good effort all around but believe me it won't be this easy come playoff time. I'll start "believing" when we start to clobber some actual playoff teams (something that has been in rather short supply in our calendar as of late).

Its nice to see us with a revenge 4-0 win, but I have to say its too early to judge team chemistry due to one game...

Funny how much changes from a loss to a win vs a team which played the night before and won 8-2 vs a hurting Flamers team. I want to see us play against some competitive teams and come out on top b4 throwing judgements.

With that being said, it was nice to see a legitimate center...

Its nice to see us with a revenge 4-0 win, but I have to say its too early to judge team chemistry due to one game...

Funny how much changes from a loss to a win vs a team which played the night before and won 8-2 vs a hurting Flamers team. I want to see us play against some competitive teams and come out on top b4 throwing judgements.

With that being said, it was nice to see a legitimate center...

Archived