Logan MacMillan - Mitch Wahl - Bobby Butler

xxxxx - Casey Pierro-Zabotel - xxxxx

TJ Brodie - Brendan Kichton

Brett Kulak - Tyler Wotherspoon

Brian Dumoulin - Christopher Breen

-Joey Leach

Laurent Brossoit

Justin Pogge

Mark Streit, Dennis Wideman, Raffi Torres and PA Parenteau can all be made available.

I am pleased to announce that I will be assisting Nail Yakupov, GM of the Sharks, in this league. There were 2 teams in the running, both with almost identical teams, and all in all the decision was made based on a coin flip; there was no other way I saw to do it. Want to say thanks to the other GM too and unfortunately it had to end this way.

Moving forward, I hope to assist Nail as best I can and work towards completing our teams goals. ...guess you can say it was somewhat meant to be...2 Russian Snipers - one proven, the other just beginning :P

I am pleased to announce that I will be assisting Nail Yakupov, GM of the Sharks, in this league. There were 2 teams in the running, both with almost identical teams, and all in all the decision was made based on a coin flip; there was no other way I saw to do it. Want to say thanks to the other GM too and unfortunately it had to end this way.

Moving forward, I hope to assist Nail as best I can and work towards completing our teams goals. ...guess you can say it was somewhat meant to be...2 Russian Snipers - one proven, the other just beginning :P

Excited to bring you a board!

Player Retirements

Brent Sopel

Patrick Lalime

I'd like to than Brent Sopel for coming to Phoenix and educating all of my hockey players on how to grow hair like a winner. I'd like to thank Patrick Lalime for sucking on my AHL team. He was instrumental in us missing the playoffs, so thank you Patrick, you were well worth the hundreds of thousands of dollars we paid you.

Watching the last Leafs/Bruins game in Toronto tonight on the big screen. Hoping to see the boys pull through! If not, than lets go Pens lol.

Sad to see some of the UFA's go I sent offers to. But at those $$$ I simply could not / did not want to match.

Boston acquired all three players they were targeting this off-season. The biggest acquisition is Matt Read who we hope will come in and add some firepower on the 2nd line. He'll start by having Seguin and Krejci feed him the puck so we're expecting big things from Read this year.

Another piece added is Robert Rosen. As an offensive threat, Boston is looking to run and gun this year--hopefully Rosen can stick with the club and help provide some offense.

On D, we picked up Anton Stralman who will slot in on the bottom pairing as a big presence on the back end. Hopefully he'll help mentor Larsen and Chudinov as they grow their careers.

Boston has no other offers on the table so short of a trade the opening day line up will look something like this:

Lucic-Kopitar-Horton

Seguin-Krejci-Read

Peverly-Rosen-Rodin

Paille-Kelly-Mitchell

(Jeffrey, Caron)

Hamilton-Chara

Boychuk-Zanon

Larsen-Stralman

(Chudinov)

Rask

Subban

AHL ROSTER