The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Is there a place on the website to check total roster players for all teams ?

EDIT: Also I have a couch day today so if anybody wants me to upload there lines then PM them to me. Don't forget your Login + password for the website and your password for the STHS program.

Is there a place on the website to check total roster players for all teams ?

EDIT: Also I have a couch day today so if anybody wants me to upload there lines then PM them to me. Don't forget your Login + password for the website and your password for the STHS program.

Home page of each team on the website unless I am the only one to see this info with my login

RFA Offersheet

The San Jose Sharks have offered RFA Luca Caputi a contract

3 years @ $1.0M (per year)(Compensation: No Compensation)

Anaheim Ducks will you match??

Do I get Caputi or not. Need to know as he would be the final player on our 4th line.

Home page of each team on the website unless I am the only one to see this info with my login

That is available to us as well but I wasn't sure if there was a page that just showed all that information.

No prob, I will do it that way.

Roster done

Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Green will sit out for most, if not all of the pre-season.

Leo Komarov, Jared Boll, and Brandon Prust will be battling it out for the fourth line openings.

Brady Skjei has been named Captain of the Hershey Bears, Filip Forsberg and Max Domi have been named Alternate Captains.

Evgeny Kuznetsov will start the pre-season on the Capitals top line with Marcus Johansson and Martin Erat

Roster done

Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Green will sit out for most, if not all of the pre-season.

Leo Komarov, Jared Boll, and Brandon Prust will be battling it out for the fourth line openings.

Brady Skjei has been named Captain of the Hershey Bears, Filip Forsberg and Max Domi have been named Alternate Captains.

Evgeny Kuznetsov will start the pre-season on the Capitals top line with Marcus Johansson and Martin Erat

Have you made out with Romo yet?

Archived