The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

My two votes:

GM: Chimon

- He took the Leafs to the finals; made several moves to make the team his own; built on the roster

Coach: Canucklax (John Stevens)

- The Jets in my opinion were another season away but lax was able to create the right line combos to maximize player potential

Well that pisses me off. SOB takes a week to inform the other gm and I that a player won't waive. I understand saying no but what the hell do you need a week to decide for?

I didn't take a week to inform him, I told this particular GM numerous times in the past that the player involved would not waive to go anywhere, and to save his breath and not ask anymore. I simply ignored him because I have already told him on countless occasions, and he already knew going in what the answer was going to be.

Its no secret that this mystery player wishes to remain in a particular city.

I didn't take a week to inform him, I told this particular GM numerous times in the past that the player involved would not waive to go anywhere, and to save his breath and not ask anymore. I simply ignored him because I have already told him on countless occasions, and he already knew going in what the answer was going to be.

Its no secret that this mystery player wishes to remain in a particular city.

Eriksson - E4

Archived