The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Reconnected [PS3 Sim-Only League] - Accepting New Members

mpt

Pavel Datsyuk will be the captain of the Buffalo Sabres, with Mark Giordano and Marian Hossa as the alternates.

Duncan Keith will be the captain of the Nashille Predators, Joe Pavelski and PK Subban will be his alternates

The LA Kings would like to welcome Alexander Ovechkin to our organization, we are thrilled to appoint him team captain. We wish Huberdeau and Hagelin success in Phoenix.

LA's alternate captains have been given to Pietrangelo and Seguin

Looking to swap any of the prospects listed below for a good RW or C prospect.

• Brandon Manning (3.5 Red, LD)

• Matt Puempel (4 Gold, LW)

• Garrett Wilson (3.5 Red, LW)

• Mark Owya (3.5 Gold, G)

• Patrick Killeen (3.5 Red, G)

Skype or PM me on CDC and will get back to you around 6.

OTB

Giradi D 85 OVR 28 y/o

Moulson LW 82 OVR 29 y/o

Hiller G 82 OVR 30 y/o

Eberle RW 84 OVR 22 y/o 4.5* POT (Only trading for a 4.5* POT LW prospect)

Etem RW 66 OVR 20 y/o 4.5* POT (Only trading for a 4.5* POT LW prospect)

Looking for a high potential LW.

Leafs coud move one of the Staals(Eric and Jordan) for a top pairing right handed defenseman or a centre of similar value.

OTB: Zuccarello Hemsky Okposo

Flames: Have a few players on expiring contracts who could be had for picks/prospects

Streit

Connolly

Dupuis

Will consider offers on other players as well.

Looking to make a trade or two before the deadline.

I guess Anaheim isn't as bad as we thought they were......still holding on the the 8th spot in the West.

I was going to tank this season as well, and try to nab one of Jones or Mackinnion.

Boston

NYI

San Jose

Tampa Bay

Carolina

These teams are still available and the CPU will be ruining these teams shortly, please find people to take them over before it ruins this league too

I have mentioned it before, but I like to let the league know again that I will be gone for about 2.5 weeks starting this Friday. I will limited access to the internet and no access to a PS3. Can either someone help me take care of my team during this period or can the CPU do so?

Hey guys,

I'm Nail Yakupov and some of you may recognize me from the Fantasy boards on this forum.

I'm here today to recruit some of you guys to our fantasy league CDC CHL. It is a NHL 13 simmed league.It is basically like this league, but injuries are off, and we have an actual simmer so there is no need to join anything via PSN or Xbox Live. All the work is done for the simmer and all you have to do is control a team (Make lines, trades, drafts). Think of it like a BE A GM. Except you only sim. But all the other teams are actual people making trading easier or harder (Depending on how you think of it).

As of now, we currently have 5 teams open. They are:

Nashville (Currently 4th in East, Key Players include St.Louis, Weber, Burns, Niemi)

New York Rangers (Currently 8th in East, Key Players include Gaborik, Richards, Nash, McDonagh, and Lundqvist)

Pittsburgh (Currently 11th in East, Key Players include Crosby, Malkin, Bergeron, Karlsson and Rask)

St. Louis (Currently 6th in West, Key Players include Oshie, Piets, Shattenkirk and Halak)

Washington (Currently 15th in East, Key Players include Ovechkin, Backstrom and Neuvirth)

Keep in mind we are only 20 or so games into the season!

It would be great if some of you guys would join our league!

/topic/341646-chl-season-3teams-availablenhl-13-sim-league-season-underway/">http://forum.canucks...eason-underway/

There is the link if any of you guys are interested. If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'd happily answer them.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Nail Yakupov

Archived